Nature is full of very powerful ingredients that can not only help us fight a number of diseases, but also allow us to live a long and prosperous life by staying healthy and strong. Shilajit, a naturally made mountain food, is one of them. It is extracted from the layers of rocks of Himalayan ranges in the subcontinent, Hindukush range in Afghanistan, Northern Pollock ranges in Australia, and Ural, Caucasus, Pamir, Tien-Shan range in the former USSR.
Shilajit – An Effective Mountain Food, Rich in Minerals
Shilajit is very effective to treat muscle strains, brain and heart issues, infertility, inflammation in joints, and stomach disorders. It is also useful in treating stomach ulcer, urinary tract infections, diabetes, wounds, and gives your skin a beautiful glow by slowing down the aging process.
This resin is exuded out from layers of rocks in various mountainous ranges during the month of summer. Mountain dwellers either collect it from rock surfaces or it is embedded in rock sediments. The composition of shilajit varies from one region to another based on factors, such as
- Indigenous plants
- Humidity level
- Minerals present in the rocks
- Molds, and
It consists of 85 powerful minerals and organic acids, including fulvic acid, vitamins, essential fatty acid, hippuric acid, amino acid, proteins, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and more. Potassium, calcium, and magnesium constitute over 90 percent of the mineral portion in shilajit, whereas, other common minerals include sodium and sulfur.
Benefits of the High Mountain Shilajit
As discussed, shilajit is rich in plant-source organic ingredients, because it is naturally produced in a clean environment under the high altitude rocks. This makes it a very powerful supplement for both men and women. One of nature’s most effective compounds in shilajit is fulvic acid, which is vital for healthy living and a strong immune system. It regulates the metabolism and helps in detoxification.
Some of the most prominent benefits of shilajit are as follows:
- Regulates Reproductive System – When it comes to reproductive health in females, shilajit has proven to be a very useful supplement. It improves the flow of blood in female reproductive organs and makes it healthy. The minerals contained in shilajit provided the vital nutrients that are beneficial for female reproductive system.
- Provide Nourishment to Hair and Skin – Shilajit is rich in vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin A, iron and zinc that give strength to your hair, skin, and nails. The presence of these components rejuvenates your skin and give it a certain glow. If you use it regularly, it makes your nails and hair healthy and strong by providing proper nourishment.
- Slows Down the Aging Process – This potent exudate helps in healing wounds and muscles. Fulvic acid found in shilajit helps in healing the skin tissues and provide energy to the body cells. It also promotes the production of red blood cells. In addition to keeping the body strong and healthy for a longer period of time, it serves as an anti-aging supplement and keeps the skin from getting wrinkles.
- Provide Protection Against Toxins – Fulvic acid also has anti-oxidant properties that rejuvenate your organs and provide energy to your brain. The anti-oxidant compound in this supplement regulates the brain function and enhance the cognitive ability.
Minerals are very important for human health. The soil, in which modern food is grown, does not contain the necessary minerals that are important for optimal health. But a regular dose of shilajit can make up for it as it consists of rock minerals, rock humus, and organic substances that are compressed by layers of rocks and also include microbial metabolites and marine organisms. According to an old saying, shilajit is useful to make your body as strong as a rock.
Himalayanhealingshilajit © 2018 All Rights Reserved